Sunday, March 18, 2012

Where does the time go!?

Hey readers. Sorry about the lack of posts. I have been out of town in training...and have had very little time to do much.

Anyway, I have books galore to read - well tons that I want to read and five promises that I would read and review. However, some of those 5 are series that I need to start from the beginning.

I really can't wait to read them and review...I think I need to post a couple of review on goodreads as well.

So bear with me...and if you have sent me a book to review I PROMISE I will get to it! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found you through the IBBA awards on Goodreads! :) thought I'd make some new friends while trying to win votes in the Adult Fiction category! :) I'm now following your blog and I hope you will consider following mine (and voting for me in the Fiction category if you haven't already voted for someone else): http://authorjess.blogspot.com/2012/04/grand-opening-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete