Monday, April 23, 2012

Books 6 and 7!

I am very much running behind on reviews!

So in order to reduce the amount of posts, I'm combining and posting short reviews for the Hunger Games trilogy book 2 and 3. This series is soooooooo popular right now I'm sure you've already heard the reviews that will influence you to read it or not. That being said here we go...

Book 2 -
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Ok, so here's my take on the second book. The first one was good, although unlike others...it was very easy for me to put down and continue at a later time.

The second book however, was non stop for me. I wanted to keep going and going. I couldn't put it down!

I did feel like it was a little bit of a re-run though...the whole "let's go through the games" again was a little repeatitive...but in a more compact way. Other than that it was a great read. I read it and finished it all in the same day.




View all my reviews

Book 3 -

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



LOVED how this series played out. Again another non stop read...I read books 2 and 3 together on the same day! I was sad about some parts of it...I REALLY don't want to give to much away. Let me just say that I feel for her on the sister issue! And she ended up with exactly who I wanted her to.




View all my reviews

Ok, so probably not my BEST reviews...but again, this book is so WIDELY known that I don't think you will be hurting for any reviews on it.

Love the WHOLE series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment