Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Magic

Ok ok. I was going to title this post Monday Madness....but Monday's already suck...so I wanted something well, a little more magical.

I for one am 100% giddy right now! I won ANOTHER book on Goodreads. This one is called Capital Girls by Ella Monroe. It is a first in a series...so I really can't wait! What's more magical than winning a book!?

I've got a list of reviews coming posted to the right. I'm really trying get a review policy written down and posted. However, the only two requests I have are that IF it is an ebook, I prefer epub as that's all my reader can handle and the other is that the author follow my blog. I'm really trying to generate more traffic here...so I would love any little help I can get!

Also right now I am accepting self-published books. So, if you are intereted in sending me your book to review you can email me @ miscmaria@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Let's see....OH YES! I almost forgot we have a new follower. Let me introduce Rasana Atreya. She is the author of Tell A Thousand Lies and I'm really glad to have her as a follower. Welcome Rasana!!

:o) Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment