Sunday, May 13, 2012

The New Love of My Life....and last week's book haul!

Ok so ... guess what I got for my birthday!!!!


I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited and have BARELY put it down since I got it. I'm so excited to have an ereader again! Now I can take on more books for review...so hit me up!! I do still love signed copies! This way I can read the book and NOT risk getting my signed copy messed up!!

Speaking of book copies...I received two books in the mail last week...


And look here......a signature!!


The Concubine's Gift by K. Ford K. and Capital Girls by Ella Monroe. I cannot WAIT to start reading them. I'm currently in the middle of reading Confession of a Middle-Aged Babe Magnet by Chad Stone right now though.

Further more...I think since I am LOVING my Nook Tablet so much more than I loved my Kindle...I will be linking with Barnes and Noble the most. I just need to put some loyalty out there I think. I will still link Amazon...b/c a lot of the self published authors are on there...just expect to see more B&N related material. :o) Of course, reviews will be posted ANYWHERE I can think of and any place the author requests.

I do hope everyone is having a very Happy Mother's days, mothers of real babies and fur babies (like me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment